Advocacy Learning Series — "Data: Where to Find It and How to Use It”
We invite you to view our most recent installment of the Advocacy Learning Series — “Data: Where to Find It and How to Use It.” This webinar offered an opportunity to learn from experts about where to find the best data for your organization and how to utilize that data to strengthen your work and deepen your impact.
Learn how to find and use everyday data to tell your story. Data is not just for analysts and researchers—it’s for everyone. From daily communications to measuring long-term organizational success, data is a powerful tool that can be used to inform decision making across all sectors.
Ashley Crary Lidow | Director of Policy and Government Relations – Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network
Sarai Melendez | Advocacy and Public Policy Director – Hispanic Alliance
Rebecca Ofrane | Co-Director – City Health Dashboard
Antjuan Seawright | Founder & CEO – Blueprint Strategy, LLC
Resources Suggested by Our Experts:
- City Health Dashboard | Health, health-shaping factors, and drivers of health equity for over 900 U.S. cities
- South Carolina County Health Rankings and Roadmaps | Health and Social Determinants of Health data at the county level
- KIDS COUNT South Carolina | Child well-being data at the county level
- SC School Report Cards | Academic and school environment data on districts and schools
Resources Suggested by Community:
- InformEdsc.org | Public K-12 education data specific to South Carolina and Greenville County
- United Way’s SC 211 Equity Data Toolkit | Equity-focused data on 211 calls across South Carolina