Get a CLUE (Creative Leadership for an Under-Resourced Environment)
Excessive focus on analysis, targets and number crunching and the absence of imagination and introspection leads to a crisis in management that is responsible for financial stagnation. Excessive focus on opportunity and vision leads to a crisis in leadership that is responsible for duplication of services. The effective non-profit leader must balance measurement of impact with creative approaches to service.
Get a CLUE is an interactive half-day workshop to help non-profit leaders at all levels of an organization increase organizational creativity using internal environment measures, assessment of program impact and community outcome data.
Learning Objectives: Participants will learn to
- Identify the chemistry you bring to the organization: your leadership style.
- Identify the chemistry your organization brings to the community: your impact.
- Generate ideas to increase the impact of your organization.
- Create simple ways to measure impact.
- Encourage opportunity finding skills in staff and volunteers.
- Design cross functional idea generation and problem solving teams.