Add to Calendar
May 1, 2018 all-day
803-254-0230 Ext. 12
Community Enrichment Grants are designed to provide financial support to organizations whose services go beyond meeting fundamental needs and will help lift people out of poverty.
- Community Enrichment Grant funding requests may be for new programs within proven organizations, existing programs with proven success, strategic planning, collaborative projects, or other justifiable programs that go a step further than meeting immediate needs.
- Organizations applying for Community Enrichment Grant funding should have short and long term goals and objectives and be able to provide measurable outcomes.
- Additionally, Community Enrichment Programs are implementing best practices to address root causes of poverty and an understanding of the complexities of the issues surrounding poverty.
- Applicants should have a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status and provide programs or services within South Carolina.
- Applicants cannot be newly established nonprofits.
- A pre-application to determine eligibility. After a thorough review process, the Foundation will extend invitations for full applications to be submitted.
- Submission of a specific budget and narrative to support the grant request. It is the responsibility of the grant seeker to justify a reasonable dollar amount.
- Awards are for one-year with no guarantee of additional funding in subsequent year. Applicants should not apply for other categories of Foundation grant funding when applying for Community Enrichment Grants. Funds are limited and the grants process is highly competitive.