Bryant’s professional background includes service in executive leadership for private, public and nonprofit organizations, including service as Chief Operating Officer of Sunrise Communications, a full-service public relations agency with a niche in ethnic marketing; Vice President of Statewide Initiatives for United Way of SC (now United Way State Association); Mass Communications Instructor at Benedict College; and Director of Public Information for Clemson University’s Youth Learning Institute. Presently, Bryant is the Legislative Ombudsman/Director of the Office of Constituent Services for the SC Department of Social Services.
Bryant earned a Master of Mass Communication degree from the University of South Carolina and graduated magda cum laude from Benedict College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism.
- Certified Facilitator, True Colors Personality Assessment Model (True Colors International, Inc.)
- Professional Development Facilitator – Leadership, Followership, Personal Branding, Customer Service
- Sisters of Charity Foundation Board Member and Program Committee Member
- Clemson University Economic Development Marketing Committee
- International Association of Business Communicators, SC Chapter
- Mid-Carolina AHEC Health Careers Academy, Parent Advisory Board
- Cornerstone Community Church – Life Class Instructor and Prayer Team
- Villages of Longtown Homeowners Association Community Watch
- YWCA of the Midlands Board of Directors, 2000-2002